If you happened to catch this blog post, you might remember me rambling on about my “30 Before 30” List. Or, if you’re one of my close friends, I’m sure I’ve bent your ear more than once about my year-long aspirations.
So, in no particular order, here’s my list. The 30 things I vow to accomplish in the next year of my life.
- Explore a new city solo.
- Take a golf lesson.
- Complete a half-marathon in my hometown (Austin).
- String 50 double-unders together.
- Kick up to a handstand.
- Create three recipes from scratch.
- Read 12 books in 12 months.
- Go on a staycation with my parents.
- Run a 5K in less than 30 minutes.
- Take a swimming lesson.
- Go vegetarian for one week.
- Pay off one of my credit cards.
- Complete Murph.
- Take a photography class.
- Host a dinner party.
- Make delicious looking and tasting macarons.
- Make an Asian meal.
- Stomp grapes into wine.
- Donate blood.
- Go hiking.
- Get fitted for a bra.
- Ride a horse.
- Write a letter to myself.
- Reconnect with some old friends.
- Stand up paddleboard.
- Go on a bike ride downtown.
- Ride a Segway.
- Get a tattoo
- Improve my CrossFit Total score.
- Plan an awesome 30th birthday celebration.
The list isn’t full of death-defying feats like rock climbing or whitewater rafting partially because I’ve only got a year and also because that’s soo not me. What you see above is a list of things I’ve always wanted to do but never had the time, energy, or guts to do.
It’s gonna be fun, guys.